Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cowpoke Comptons!

Okay here's a first.  We had a shoot with horses and loved it!!!  It didn't matter that it was 41 degrees out with a North wind a blowing our way, we made the best of it and got some great shots.  This photo session was dad, Steve's idea and that's another first.  Most of you guys out there don't want to be involved in photo sessions, so it was great to have the big guy all for it.  Thanks Steve!

Plus his beautiful wife and daughter, Tammy and Kenzie made my job real easy!

And another plus was I designed this Christmas Card for them.  I always enjoy working up a custom card that fits the personality of the family.  We were all pretty impressed with the vintage 1957 Massey Tractor in this photo, that is still in great running condition.  So cool!  I told Steve I love vintage things...that's why I love Larry!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment