Monday, June 18, 2012

We didn't shoot people...

Something different...

We did something different this weekend. We didn't have to shoot (photograph, silly) anybody this weekend, so we took a day trip to San Angelo, TX.

We decided to look for a specific theme to make a collage of the day. 

Larry chose "locks"  and I chose "Pink and Turquoise" which I decided to name "Pinkuoise".

It was interesting to see and look at things from a new perspective. Larry was surprised at how many locks he spotted in just over an hour.

San Angelo has some cute little shops.  Especially enjoyed J. Wilde and Sassy Fox.  The best meal of the day was at The Grill.  Try the Sonoma Steak Salad. Yummy!


Enjoy "Locks by Larry"!


Here's my creative little piece, "Pinkuoise":

For my photographer friends, I challenge you to try this sometime.  It was a fun day and got us out of a rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment