Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tea Time!

Tea Time!

I had the best little models this morning for a Tea Party.  Thanks to, mommies, Abby Thompson, Lashae McCollum and Lindi Bridges for bringing their sweet baby girls all dolled up and ready to pose.

As they were getting ready, picking out colors of tutus, shoes, head bands, bows and bangles, it was interestesing to see how independent and decisive 3-5 years are.  I told their moms the room was full of an independant spirit, but I could see them all becoming "mighty women of God."

They were so cute.  We started out taking shots of them on the bench and with the antique phone.  They just were not sure what to do with that phone.  It was hilarious.

A couple times they asked, "When are we going to have the Tea Party."  So before I lost their attention we headed to the Tea Table under the tree in our backyard.

My sweet hubby, Larry Elder, helped me hang the chandy, birdcages, and bunting for the colorful touches under the tree.

Thanks to Lindi for loaning me the table and chairs. 
Cupcakes were purchased from DJ's Cakes, Odessa.


I just love how all their outfits coordinated, so bright and fun.



I picked this old phone up years ago in an antique shop in Albuquerque.  It was an old radio.




I had all the doilies, napkins, and lace from my grandmother, Larry's grandmother and from my collective antique shopping over the years.  Teapot was picked up in Epcot England.


The bunting was ordered from Etsy.  Isn't it lovely?


Miss Beautiful Bryli




Miss Sweet Sailor




Miss Joyful Jencee



Miss Marvelous Marlee



All in all I think the pink cupcakes and
pink lemonade were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment